At the Hadrian Hotel

At the Hadrian Hotel

Saturday, December 17, 2005

XBOX Mania

I just walked past the local Best Buy and saw a whole bunch of people sitting along the wall on camp chairs and benches. I overheard somebody ask one of them if they were sleeping here and he said "yes." At the time I had no idea what they were all waiting for....

My son and I went into the store and started our shopping. We saw one of his friends who asked us if we saw all the people waiting for the XBOX 360. Apparently, this Best Buy store is expecting 44 of this year's ultimate stocking stuffer and it looks like these winter campers are waiting out the delivery truck.

While I know my boys wouldn't mind finding Microsoft's latest under the tree, I feel fortunate to know that they would never expect me to sleep overnight outside a store just to get one. I guess that we're raising them right.

--------------------------
Sent from my BlackBerry Wireless Handheld

No comments: